This project has moved and is read-only. For the latest updates, please go here.

memory issues with extreme amounts of files

Nov 11, 2016 at 9:49 AM
Hi there,

I used your program to get rid of <script> tags from a website I downloaded for offline navigation.
The website is www.d20pfsrd.com, an online reference for the roleplay game Pathfinder, and it has an incredible amount of pages (around 55000) with 10-30 tags per page.

Your program worked perfectly... until Windows ran out of memory!

It seems that fnr doesn't have any memory control and it cannot fully execute tasks like the one I tried to execute.

I had make things easier for fnr by launching the task many times by subfolder and everything went fine (better than cleaning each file manually but still quite annoying :P ).

So, I'm just here to let you know about my own experience, and to let you guys know this little problem I had.

Thank you,
evilmastermind