This project has moved and is read-only. For the latest updates, please go here.

Find and Replace With Uppercase

Sep 23, 2014 at 9:19 PM
Is there a way to find specific text and replace it with uppercase version of the same text?
Nov 13, 2014 at 3:45 PM
I don't know if there's a more direct method, but several text editors and word processors have the ability to change the case of text. So paste text into text editor, change case, paste back. May be worthwhile instead of retyping for long strings. One suitable text editor is Notepad++ (Edit dropdown menu, Convert case [of selected text] to UPPERCASE). There's also a Web site,, and probably programs that'll do just this one job.